Business owners have unique legal needs. At KS Legal Mississauga, we counsel businesses. We understand the dynamics and requirements of your business since we have the ability to consider different areas of law from both a legal and technical astute viewpoint, be it a business corporation, not-for-profit organization, general partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership or business trust.
When you entrust your business to us, we do everything in our power to ensure your plans meet with success. Our approach to business litigation is client-focused. With so much on the line, you need an attorney who will listen to your story – how you got where you are and where you want to go.
• Incorporation and corporate re-organizations
• Asset and / or share purchase and sale agreements and business closings
• Partnership Agreements
• Shareholder Agreements
• Licensing Agreements
• Franchise Agreements
• Directors and Officers liability
• Corporate governance
• Shareholder disputes
• Protection of ideas, technology and business identity
• Commercial lease agreements