Family Lawyer Mississauga & Brampton
KS Legal Mississauga represent individuals and families in a variety of domestic relations matters. Every family law matter has its own set of issues, hence we develop strategic and creative legal solutions tailored to your unique family, financial, and emotional situation.
What we do
• Custody, access, parenting orders, contact orders;
• Child maintenance (child support);
• Child protection/child welfare;
• Representation of children;
• Grandparent contact orders; and
• Hague Convention applications (a method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another).
• Spousal support;
• Separation and divorce; and
• Matrimonial property disputes.
• Cohabitation Agreements (pre-nuptial or pre-marriage agreements)
Prenuptial Agreements or Marriage contract Mississauga & Brampton:- Prenuptial agreements or Marriage contract are a comman legal step which taken before or previous marriage. The content of a prenuptial agreement can very
widely, but commonly includes provisions for division of property and spousal support in the event of divorce or breakup of marriage. Meet us because we
provides Marriage contract or prenuptial agreements in Mississauga & Brampton.
• Marriage Contracts
• Parenting Agreements
• Separation Agreements
(Separation Lawyer Mississuaga & Brampton):- Separation is the part of life, which one or the two gatherings never again see themselves as to be in an association and there is no sensible prospect of
• Independent legal advice and second opinions
• Foreign divorce opinion (India)
Family law matters impact the things that are most precious in life. Our best lawyers in Mississauga provide domestic relations clients with the legal support they need to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.