Family Lawyer Mississauga
KS Legal Mississauga represent individuals and families in a variety of domestic relations matters. Every family law matter has its own set of issues, hence we develop strategic and creative legal solutions tailored to your unique family, financial, and emotional situation.
What we do
• Custody, access, parenting orders, contact orders;
• Child maintenance (child support);
• Child protection/child welfare;
• Representation of children;
• Grandparent contact orders; and
• Hague Convention applications (a method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another).
• Spousal support;
• Separation and divorce; and
• Matrimonial property disputes.
• Cohabitation Agreements (pre-nuptial or pre-marriage agreements)
• Marriage Contracts
• Parenting Agreements
• Separation Agreements
• Independent legal advice and second opinions
• Foreign divorce opinion (India)
Family law matters impact the things that are most precious in life. Our best lawyers in Mississauga provide domestic relations clients with the legal support they need to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.